The past several weeks may have been difficult for you (I certainly felt the energy of difficulty and frustration). Last week, I mentioned that I would be focusing on all of the good stuff that came into my life. Keeping a Goodness Log is a great idea if you need to turn your mind away from frustrating topics and to put your attention toward what you prefer to have. Given the overall negative slant of most of the information that we’ve been getting, a Goodness Log can be just what you need to get your mindset back to where you want it to be.
I noticed that I experienced SO MUCH goodness last week: actually, there were too many good things to capture them all in this post. So, I’m going to share some of my highlights. Here’s some of the goodness that came my way over the past week:
- I had a luxurious dinner with my lovely daughter at Hondo’s
- I saved quite a bit of money on a few of my food delivery orders
- I received a free set of candles to review on one of my YouTube channels
- I got some fabulous instruction regarding which direction I needed to go in my businesses
- I had wonderful conversations with some of my dearest friends
- I got some great resources that will help me fill the gaps within my daughter’s educational program
- I found some information that I needed to complete a chapter in my upcoming book
- My schedule had a lot of restorative free time (much needed)
- I saw increased channel and blog activity
The goodness is coming in, everyone! This exercise really helped me to get back to the positive mindset that I prefer. I’m hoping that you all felt an energy shift from keeping a log, too!